P RESTON-SCHILLING FUNERAL HOME
Preston-Schilling Funeral Home, Ltd. was founded in 1904 by Mr. Herbert W. Morris. In 1911, Walter L. Preston became a partner in the funeral home and in 1918, purchased Mr. Morris' interest in the firm. Thus being called Preston Funeral Home. After many years of dedicated service to this community, and after his son Robert's graduation from Worsham College of Mortuary Science, Robert Preston became sole owner of the funeral home until 1975. From 1975 to the present, Richard W. Schilling has been providing dignified and caring funerals to his families.
Richard W. Schilling is the sole owner and serves as President of the Preston-Schilling Funeral Home. Currently, we have three licensed funeral directors, Richard W. Schilling, Jesse P. Partington, and Kaytlin M. Evans, providing compassionate and caring funeral services.